August 8, 2011

Look What I Picked Out......


Hi everyone!!  Me and John are on vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Milwaukee and boy are we having fun!! We have our very own big bed to sleep in and Grandma put a radio in our room so we could listen to our Country station when we go to sleep. The first morning we woke up and it was time to get dressed, Grandma asked me what I wanted to wear. So, I dug through all the clothes we brought along and THIS is what I picked out. Don't I look pretty? I know that it's a blue skirt and pink, orange and white top and doesn't really match but Grandma said it was ok.....we are on vacation and we get to wear whatever we want. And Grandpa says that as long as we are wearing SOMETHING....who cares!  He's so funny sometimes and he makes me giggle!!  I can't wait till tomorrow to see what else I get to pick out. Oh, and Grandma took me and John to Target in my pretty clothes. I know all the other people shopping were looking at me because I looked so beautiful. That made me happy and I smiled a lot!

Well, I have to stop writing now because we have to get ready for supper. We are having Hamburger Helper....I'm not sure what that is. I hope I like it. Grandma and Grandpa say that as long as I 'taste' it, that's what counts. In fact, me and John are tasting a LOT of new things at their house. It's like a big adventure!

Isabelle LeeAnne Maier signing off........

No comments: